[simpits-tech] PrintServers

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:17:52 +0200

you better ask Erwin but i think it supports F4UT SP2.
anyway, if you don't find it till tomorow morning I'll email it to you if i
find it today.

Ido

                      "c.vanlierop"
                      <speedone@chello.nl        To:       <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
                      >                          cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: [simpits-tech] PrintServers
                      simpits-tech-admin@
                      simpits.org

                      02/13/2002 04:37 PM
                      Please respond to
                      simpits-tech

Can anyone tell me if I need to use any other patches on Falcon 4.0 before
installing eFalcon 1.10?? I can't find a manual for eFalcon anywhere online
but I do want to install it to try out some of Erwins goodies.....

Chris "SpeedOne" Van Lierop