AW: [simpits-tech] AW: Buttons & Switches??

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:34:17 -0500

I would be interested in their quote.  The US company said they bought
the rights and molds from the original manufacture and I was quoted a
$20 setup charge for each knob type and an average of about $20 per
knob.  That came to a cost of about $1400 for a complete set of knobs.

Marv