[simpits-tech] AW: Buttons & Switches??

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:02:02 -0500

Well, I can understand where you are located, but for the rest of the
folks (and maybe you, too) I can only say that this project is already
in the works and will be available soon and with a very high quality.  I
really don't want to give away too many details.

I also don't want to see people waste time or worse yet pay more and get
less.

Marv