[simpits-tech] Hmm....

Fox_Two simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:14:21 +0100

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Roy wrote:

> The answer is very simple - simply strap this device to your mouse.
>
> Roy.

Dear Roy.......
My Right Hand on the Stick, My Left Hand on Throttle, My Feet on Rudders
Can you borrow me one of yours to move the mouse ?
Maybe a better tracking device could be one of those trackball mouses near
the Throttle
but too difficult to control specially during some hot furball.

Cheers
Davide