AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Buttons & Switches??

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:52:30 +0100

Ah wombat, you are the greatest :))

This was exactly what I've been looking for - I really wonder how this link
could have disappeared!

Do you also know where to get the buttons and switches from?? I asked
several surplus dealers and will let you know, once I found one.

Cheers,

Marc