[simpits-tech] VOR Resolver to FS2002 question

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:52:33 -0800 (PST)

> Gene, Well, sorry but it uses 28 Volt DC 60 HZ for power. That price
> is WAY OVER my head. But looking at the prices for the USDigit encoder
>
> You are right - use the gray encoder

One thing you might also want to look at is building your own.  There are
templates for 10 bit GE wheels that you can print on a laser
printer.  They have schematics for building the phototransistor setup and
data on hooking it up to a BASIC Stamp or a PIC style uController.

You'll have to google for the templates though, I lost the link in my last
machine rebuild.

g.