[simpits-tech] International Cockpit Club

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:24:12 +0000 (GMT)

Derek,

Thanks to your previous message I joined the club.  The club has been getting quite a bit of publicity in some of the preservation magazines over here, such as Flypast etc.

As you say the website is another great resource.

Darren