[simpits-tech] Ezra

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:32:34 -0800 (PST)

Ezra thought he had a deal to sell the doors off his
737 for a lot of money and he was to leave it alone
until they were removed. A few weeks ago he emailed he
was still waiting. I think he lost interest in the
project and is not going to make a sim out of it after
all.

The P-3 went to some museum, I'm not sure which one. I
know Raytheon loaded it for them. That's how I got the
info about it.

By the way Steve (Smith), There is a DC-8 pilotin
Kentucky that flies for UPS who wants to check out
your project once it is operational.

Justin