[simpits-tech] French Simpits fan MIRAGE 2000

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:27:31 EST

--part1_27.226dc6df.299315e3_boundary

I have buy this cockpit section for 400$ (with delivery :-) ) in an metal
recycling compagny, it's a real lucky  time because it's very hard to buy
military items in france. This cockpit is an export model for testing
electronics instruments in the meddle of 80's years. He is complete and in
real good condition but without instruments ( just some switchs, but all
wiring and interiors metal parts, i have hundreds pounds off cables and
connectors) Mirage 2000 is the first french military jet with an integral
electrical fly controls system. I hope in some weeks the complete real HUD
system for this aircraft. I put (in the pics list) some pics of the complete
cockpit.

Jean Pierre.

--part1_27.226dc6df.299315e3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have buy this cockpit section for 400$ (with delivery :-) ) in an metal recycling compagny, it's a real lucky &nbsp;time because it's very hard to buy military items in france. This cockpit is an export model for testing electronics instruments in the meddle of 80's years. He is complete and in real good condition but without instruments ( just some switchs, but all wiring and interiors metal parts, i have hundreds pounds off cables and connectors) Mirage 2000 is the first french military jet with an integral electrical fly controls system. I hope in some weeks the complete real HUD system for this aircraft. I put (in the pics list) some pics of the complete cockpit.
<BR>
<BR>Jean Pierre.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_27.226dc6df.299315e3_boundary--