[simpits-tech] French Simpits fan MIRAGE 2000

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:31:41 EST

--part1_17c.32aee31.299308cd_boundary

HI guys

I'm a french military cockpit fan.
My project is an first version MIRAGE 2000 cockpit.
I have an real cockpit in my garage, one pic of this on=20
http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/allfiles.php
If you want i have many more.
I'm sorry but my english is very very bad...

Many thanks Gene for all your help.

I need some informations for MARTIN BACKER MK10 ejection seat, diagrams, blu=
e=20
prints...

Jean Pierre.

Si vous parlez fran=E7ais et que mon projet vous interesse n'hesitez pas=20=
=E0 me=20
contacter.

--part1_17c.32aee31.299308cd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>HI guys
<BR>
<BR>I'm a french military cockpit fan.
<BR>My project is an first version MIRAGE 2000 cockpit.
<BR>I have an real cockpit in my garage, one pic of this on http://www.simpi=
ts.org/fileproc/allfiles.php
<BR>If you want i have many more.
<BR>I'm sorry but my english is very very bad...
<BR>
<BR>Many thanks Gene for all your help.
<BR>
<BR>I need some informations for MARTIN BACKER MK10 ejection seat, diagrams,=
 blue prints...
<BR>
<BR>Jean Pierre.
<BR>
<BR>Si vous parlez fran=E7ais et que mon projet vous interesse n'hesitez pas=
 =E0 me contacter.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17c.32aee31.299308cd_boundary--