AW: AW: [simpits-tech] So you wanna build a HUD, eh?

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:14:18 +0000 (GMT)

Gene,

He lives over here, and gets the stuff shipped out to the US.  He is nearly finished the 747 and is looking for a new project, but for over here.

The yard we are visiting is the one where I bought the Bandit from.

Darren