[simpits-tech] Progress report on construction

A.Y. simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 02:45:03 +1100

I have heard the description before that the F16 is the Farreri of  Fighter
Jets...

in the # 10 pic....I finally realised why they say that :) The panels open
up on the side like the doors with the "bonnet" lifted up just like a
Farreri :)

Brilliantly done. I love it! You going to bring it down to Avalon with you
next time when the show is on?

My construction has came to a stand still since beginning of January. Got
too much work to do other than building the pit...

But great to see your's is almost ready to fly :)

Cheers,

Albert
Sydney, Australia