[simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

Prohm simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 00:16:05 +0700

>> someone asked the question before, but it left unanswered: can a normal
>> human being build a HUD for a simpit, or is this almost impossible??
>
> No, it is not possible for normal humans to do it. Matt Wietlpach, as the
> name says, comes from a star in the Betelgeuse system. ;-)
>
>> Do you know if these HUDs are available somewhere, or did anyone build one
>> yourself??

Yeah, For any human refugees that living in 'Tatuiene' planet now, all you
need is patient. The technology that will be your answer is call
'Transparent EL', I tracked this stuff years ago and believe it will be
available soon,
Cost will not too expensive like a real HUD that difficult to make it work
if you're not from the planet Enrico mentioned above, Transparent EL is a
new kind of LCD that will work like a normal LCD and can apply to any flat
surface like glass or vehicle windshiled.

 --
Prohm Snitwong
prohm@prohm.com