AW: [simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:02:05 +0100

Hello list,

someone asked the question before, but it left unanswered: can a normal
human being build a HUD for a simpit, or is this almost impossible?? I just
started with my F-16A project last September, trying my best now to get one
instrument and one panel after the other. A working F-16A HUD just slit
through my fingers when I started my cockpit interest - another guy was a
few days quicker and got it for US$ 600 !!!!! A nightmare :(

Do you know if these HUDs are available somewhere, or did anyone build one
yourself??

Thanx alot!

Cheers,

Marc