[simpits-tech] Suncom drivers ??

Sukit, Sittisudjatum simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:33:06 -0500

Marc,

Do you also have the window application which we can program/assign keys via
windows instead of manual inputs on the stick and throttle?  I couldn't find
it since the closing down of suncoms web site! (the file was accidentally
deleted from my PC though)  Thank you.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Bangkok, Thailand