[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:40:00 -0500

Hmmm any names? I can't think of any similar looking aircraft aside from the
Tucano. I saw the Tucano before the PC-9 and thought it looked great, think
I'd like the PC-9/Texan II for its panel, if the Tucano's panel is much
simpler (I think someone said it was).

Who needs an ejection seat? That's just for the benefit of military training
anyway! Bring a chute! :)

	-Matt Bailey