[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:20:25 -0800 (PST)

Chris,
John has an awesome F-4 story at my website

www.geocities.com/cap17.geo/Stories_LowAndFast.html

FYI, Chuck Yeager only took to the air for the extra
flight pay and upchucked on his first flight. He never
had childhood dreams of flight. In the end he dicided
he loved it.
Justin

=================
Hi John,

That is impressive! The BUFF is a HUGE and difficult
airplane to fly and the
RHINO ( with or with out cameras) is a fast and
dangerous plane to fly too!
I would love to see in your head for the memories you
have. I have B-52
seats in my collection and I have an F-4E cockpit
section ( see Justins Web
page)
But those are only parts. You have real flight hours
in those planes and I
am impressed. I have seen a B-52 on a low level in New
Mexico and I was
impressed by this big plane down low.
I do feel for your travels with Caterpilar, the
bussiness travel grind can
be a bitch. I think anyone who flies ( or wants to)
has longed for flight
since childhood. Its what makes the world go round (
along with one other
unmentionable thing) to me.
Enjoy your current flying!

Chris