[simpits-tech] T-38 Pics - Part Deux

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:11:05 +0000

Couple of things:

Firstly, I labeled CFT-20 as being the right side console, it isn't, its the
rearmost of the left side console. I forget what the black box there is, I
wanted to say its the map compartment, but now I'm not so sure, I think
that's on the right. I'll have to dig into my info and see.

Secondly, I forgot to mention, my dad's scanner randomly changed resolution
on me several times, so some photos are very large while others are not. If
you want a high-quality scan of some of the smaller ones, just let me know,
I'll be happy to help.

Third, I am also uploading some of the files I had previously put on the
simpits ftp server, but in jpg format. Again, if anyone wants better copies,
let me know.

That should be it, until I think of more I forgot...

Brian

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf