[simpits-tech] T-38 pics

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:48:44 +0000

Well guys, I finally got around to uploading my current T-38 pics to the
simpits file area, so have at 'em! I've got 20 pics of the Cockpit
Familiarization Trainer, 2 of the Ejection seat, and 3 of an actual cockpit.

Oh, and I don't know if I've mentioned this yet or not, but seeing as the
Air Force is moving over to the T-38C now (completely different cockpit
layout), if you've got contacts in the military surplus business, tell them
to keep their eyes out for these things. Last year at Columbus they had I
think 8, this year they had 4. It seems like I heard they had put them in
storage, but I'm not sure on that, and even if they did, they wont for long,
these things will be on the market soon, I can almost guarantee it. And of
course Columbus is just the first base to move to the C model, the others
will follow shortly.

Brian

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf