[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:21:10 -0600

Did he hit the sheep in the front or the back?!?

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Sean Galbraith
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 4:06 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

At 03:45 PM 12/30/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I am all for moving over there! I want to try that "FLY BY WIRE" thing
in
>that canyon that I have seen on TV. Those same KIWIs came to the DFW
area
>and built a series of towers and opend a business of letting people
come fly
>them. I went and did it and it was a blast.ON the bad side though some
>neighbors of the place complained about the noise and it had to shut
down
>which really sux. Now I want to come do the big one which was the
original
>there in that valley between the two mountin peaks.

They closed the original one down after someone hit a sheep at 80mph....

but it has since been re-opened :)  We got some really cool extreme
entertainment things here in NZ.  They just opened the biggest canyon
swing
in the world last week... now that looks like fun!  We got bungy jump
operators all over the country now, and Jet Boat rides like you'd never
believe.....

>PS I still have to send your Escapac parts and Genes Airspeed indicator
(
>since I knew you both would ask!)
>
>: )
>Chris

Aww shucks :)   I'm patient... after all I *am* married <g>