[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:18:35 -0600

I think I'll pass on that one.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of John P. Miguez
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 12:42 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Justin,  You should try and get a chopper ride off a Louisiana offshore
platform.  They overload the things so much that the pilot sometimes has
sort of hop it off the helo deck.  It then drops about 10 feet toward
the
water until it gets enough speed to fly.

A little nerve racking the first time...

John