[simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:24:06 -0600

No, it just sounded kind of funny when Steve asked what that meant, the
pilot simply said it was time to go home.  You could hear there was some
concern in Steve's voice, but the pilot, as one would expect, was not
concerned.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of John P. Miguez
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 8:25 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight

Jay,

I may have missed something from another post that I didn't read?
However,
"Bingo" does mean it is time to go home.  "Bingo fuel" means that you
have
enough fuel to make it home and shoot one missed approached before
landing.
When I was flying, it was something that was mentioned in every
preflight
briefing.

John