[simpits-tech] backlit panels 101

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:03:16 +0200

I was actually talking about the ones that hold the light plate to the back
plate, but wombat said that would be OK too.

Ido

             Sean
             Galbraith
             <sean.g@pa                                                 To
             radise.net         simpits-tech@simpits.org
             .nz>                                                       cc
             Sent by:
             simpits-te                                            Subject
             ch-admin@s         Re: [simpits-tech] backlit panels 101
             impits.org

             12/29/2002
             12:56 PM

               Please
             respond to
             simpits-te
             ch@simpits
                .org

At 12:39 PM 12/29/02 +0200, you wrote:
>I was mainly worried about the threading for the screws ( that connect the
>light plate) , if that will make a difference there
>
>Ido

If you are using Dzus, then I'd say "no", they have a spring type thingee
in them to keep tension on the fastener (looking at one now in fact).

Hope that helps :)

Sean.

>              Sean
>              Galbraith