[simpits-tech] To all - what do you guys think

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:04:35 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C2AD1A.036375C0

Re: [simpits-tech] To all - what do you guys thinkWhy not try it. There are
a number of us who have not started working the electronics yet. It would be
a big help to give one ideas when they reach that point.

Chris Crowley
21st Century Infidel

  -----Original Message-----
  From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Frank Riedel
  Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 5:56 PM
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] To all - what do you guys think

  Yes Mark your are right, but as you say it coud be easyer to start if
wiring diagrams and som EPLcode was
  to find somewhere, but it is'nt.... a basic setup that you can work your
way out from... you now what i mean :o)
  it will the be possible to save a lot of time and newbees will not run
there head in a wall... i'll keep up my work
  to be the first in Denmark to have a "homepit of an F16" ;o)

  Fly well
  Frank