[simpits-tech] Nice Xmas Present?

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:09:59 +0800

My dad knows about my wierd idea about building a pit , so he lashed out and
got me  ms flight sim 2002...

with great egress i whipped it out of the box de installed fs98 whacked the
3 cd's in installed the baby,

took the cessna caravan for a quick spin , thought sweet this is real sim
flying  went to select a outside view and.......

my computer had a heart attack  ... bugger, after much stuffing around i
read the box "requires 8 meg 3d graphix card"

sheit looks like im going to the computer store on friday to purchase a new
video card.... more money after spending a 1000 bucks

building a new computer.

is there any rest for the wicked

happy christmas break boys ( and ladies)

regards

ben

bjones@pipecomp.com.au