[simpits-tech] To all - what do you guys think

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 21:19:53 -0500

--B_3123695994_8033048

Not sure what the =B3idea=B2 is that you  are asking about.

On 12/25/02 7:10 PM, "Frank Riedel" <frank@rezultat.dk> wrote:

> Is it a bad idea ???
> =20
> Frank
> =20
PUT,
>>> <http://www.xflight.de/f16/pe_sim_com_epc.htm> ):
BTN
IC
>>> can=20
>>> and=20
>>> that=20
ED,
>>> page.  Thanks!
>=20

--B_3123695994_8033048

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] To all - what do you guys think</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Not sure what the &#8220;idea&#8221; is that you &nbsp=
;are asking about.<BR>
<BR>
On 12/25/02 7:10 PM, &quot;Frank Riedel&quot; &lt;frank@rezultat.dk&gt; wro=
te:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Is it a bad idea ???<B=

</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Frank<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
----- Original Message ----- <BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><B>From:</B> Frank Riedel &lt;mailt=
o:frank@rezultat.dk&gt; &nbsp;<BR>
<B>To:</B> simpits-tech@simpits.org <BR>
<B>Sent:</B> Monday, December 23, 2002 10:52 AM<BR>
<B>Subject:</B> [simpits-tech] To all - what do you guys think<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Hi Martin &quot;Pegasus&quot; and =
all other that can help !<BR>
Now that we are close to the year 2003, and we all<BR>
have make a fantastic work by collecting huge data about<BR>
simulator and by that way help one and another... include my self<BR>
I startet out collecting information and nowhow at January 2002<BR>
and came out this year and have already make all panels with backlight<BR>
and now in construction face of my &quot;pit&quot; by help from ALL you guy=
s...<BR>
THANKS ALOT ALL<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I just need to wireing up all the =
panels... but when i come to programing i am<BR>
a real &quot;NewBee&quot; and other upcomming pitters will came in same sit=
uation, I<BR>
was thinking off makeing a standard connection (wiering) of all the panels.=
<BR>
I can make all the diagrams look here http://www.rezultat.dk/f16/full-wirei=
ng.htm</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> &lt;http://www.rezultat.dk/f16/ful=
l-wireing.htm&gt; </FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"> (Not finished)<B=

<B>Will any of you be able to program an EPIC-file after this diagram ???<B=

</B>if so... i think we then will have all drawings and wiering-diagram com=
plet !<BR>
and do any of you have any changes and &quot;&acute;hint&quot; to the diagr=
am just speak out ! ! !<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Frank<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">----- Original Message ----- <BR>
From: &quot;F16&quot; &lt;f16@xflight.de</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">=