[simpits-tech] MarvMan and Craigo Fixed Stick Update

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:23:23 -0500

Thanks, just sent him a bunch of information yesterday, but my needs are
application specific, so anything he makes will most likely not work with
the Cougar base.

However, I did send him some good information on a single chip solution for
LVDT that should help him get started.

Marv