[simpits-tech] 2003 Avalon Airshow

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:04:30 -0600

Here, here to getting together and having a few!

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Rod Dale
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 10:04 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] 2003 Avalon Airshow

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you chaps and chapesses.

It's a pity we are all so wide spread (in a worldly sense - not
anatomically, hee, hee) as we could get together at the local for a
Chrissy
drink or two. Anyway all the best to ALL simpitters around the world and
may
your stockings be filled with REAL AIRCRAFT PARTS ......umm,  if any
happen
to be F-111 type bits, could you redirect Santa to my house :-)

Are any of you Aussies going to be at Avalon next year ? I'll be there
on
the Saturday, 15Feb03. Just wondering if we could all meet somewhere.
Let me know. This also goes for you "foreigners" who maybe "downunder"
around then :-)

Rod
Owner of the ONLY true "homebuilt" F-111 !!!