AW: [simpits-tech] ACES2 CAD-drawings uploaded

F16 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:59:52 +0100

Hello Frank,

great news! It is possible that you can say me please the correct folder in
the simpits FTP area for download? I have search your file in the ACES-II
and the F-16 area but I havn't found your file. Thank you very much for
your help.

I visit the guys from Realsimulator in Spain at the beginning of December
and I have seen your prototype. The quality from this ACES-II prototype is
very great! Manule from Realsimulator tell me, that they think, that they
can sale a complete seat for US-$ 2,500 to US-$ 3,000.

Martin "Pegasus"