[simpits-tech] 2003 Avalon Airshow

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:08:30 +1300

I think Scott Boswell from Wellington will be there too.

Cheers
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Rod Dale
Sent: Monday, 23 December 2002 5:04 p.m.
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] 2003 Avalon Airshow

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you chaps and chapesses.

It's a pity we are all so wide spread (in a worldly sense - not
anatomically, hee, hee) as we could get together at the local for a
Chrissy drink or two. Anyway all the best to ALL simpitters around the
world and may your stockings be filled with REAL AIRCRAFT PARTS
......umm,  if any happen to be F-111 type bits, could you redirect
Santa to my house :-)

Are any of you Aussies going to be at Avalon next year ? I'll be there
on the Saturday, 15Feb03. Just wondering if we could all meet somewhere.
Let me know. This also goes for you "foreigners" who maybe "downunder"
around then :-)

Rod
Owner of the ONLY true "homebuilt" F-111 !!!

page.  Thanks!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---