[simpits-tech] FS2k2 Panels

Marc Teichtahl (mteichta) simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:09:12 +0100

Send me what you have and ill take a look for you

-----Original Message-----
From: Stig Joergensen [mailto:stig.joergensen@clearsky.dk]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 10:30 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] FS2k2 Panels

Evening all.

First up : Seasons greatings from copenhagen/denmark

and now - have any of you coded your own fs2k2 gauge/panel - and if yes
-would you share it, i can build the panel from the sdk with nmake but
it will not compile using MVS6.0 (i mean in the studio app, as i can not
get a handle on how to setup the workspace/project to match the
makefile) - im a bit lost as c++ is not my strong side (yet?!?!) - i
need a kickstarter in form of a working project....

/Stig