[simpits-tech] site update

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:16:47 +1300 (NZDT)

Hey all,
Ive put up some more pics of progress on the Radio panel Im working on.
Currently its all mounted and looking more like a finished product. Check it
out at www.chrisb.co.nz under simulator/phidgets.
The panel has been a real work. Over 120 holes to drill. (twice) since I
stuffed the first one up (glue reacted with white paint). But now I have the
right system its all good. And they will backlight really well.

also have some pics of my pit. I stripped it all down and put a coat of grey
paint on it over the weekend. Its amazing how it changes your impression of
what it is when it gets paint on it. this is under the simulator/cockpit
section.

Planning on getting the code done for the radio over the coming weeks, and
cutting out and making up all the left and right console panels for the pit.

Anyone know where I can find some closeup detailed shots of a T38 left and
right consoles?

Cheers
Chris