[simpits-tech] Where is everyone?

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:08:25 -0600

Good for you.  You good deed will come back to you several fold in the
future and I hope the kids dad gets the clap.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Roy Coates
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 8:13 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Where is everyone?

> Why has this forum been so slow these past few days? Where is
everyone?
> Chris

I got suckered into building a model railway layout for a friends 10
year-old son. Since he's a really great kid and his father elected to
piss
off to china for Xmas with his new girlfriend - I found it hard to say
no.

The embarassment at having to visit model railway shops has been almost
unbearable though... man those places are nerdy geek central.

New Year and I can get back to my pit :)

Roy.