[simpits-tech] AURA BASE SHAKER PROS

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:47:22 -0500

Here is something similar at a good price I ran across, I don't have one but
for the price its worth trying out I think.

http://www.excess-solutions.com/closeouts.htm

----------

Item ES2023 BWA-01 ExtraBass Body Woofer System
 ExtraBass is a heavy bass sound body woofer system. By connecting this with
a source such as a car-component system, headphone stereo set, CD player,
mini-stereo component system or TV, you can experience heavy low sound in a
personal way. Since its amplifier is lightweight and compact enough to hold
it by hand, it does not get in your way. Comes with cable and a cigarette
lighter plug. Could be used on a computer system on AC with a 120V to 12VDC
2A. Adapter. We don't have any in stock right now.
211 In Stock.
Unit Price  $25.00 each.   Now only $10.00 each