[simpits-tech] script kiddies on simpits.org again?

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:15:18 -0800 (PST)

Hehe.  Thanks.

I may change it to "Get on your knees and suck on my huge, pulsing
ebay.com.tw!"

I wonder if the little wanker that uploaded it (from hinet.net) realizes
that I've got his ip address as well as the timestamp of the upload.

g.