[simpits-tech] OT - Greg "Dominator" Myers

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:11:56 +0000

Guys,

I'm not sure who's heard but a friend just informed me that Greg "Dominator"
Myers committed suicide on Dec 2nd. He left behind a wife and 4 kids, and a
lot of friends. For those of you not familiar, Greg ran, out of his own
pocket, a very successful Falcon 4 website, which I was also co-webmaster of
for a while before he finally shut down. It has come as quite a shock to me,
I last heard from him on Nov 14, two weeks before he died... Anyway, if you
go to http://www.sim-news.com/ there is a link to the commemorative forum,
if any of you are interested. He was a good friend and will be sorely
missed.

Brian