[simpits-tech] What really hacks me off....

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:08:18 -0800 (PST)

That's pretty cool Jay.  I still have to get the hose section that goes
from the oxy panel to the CRU/60(?) fitting as well as a CRU/60 fitting
itself.  Rob has a nice helmet he's done a great job of restoring and he
even has a new mask for it.

g.