[simpits-tech] What really hacks me off....

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:28:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, Gene Buckle wrote:

> I just gave up trying to get the oxygen regulator panel for my F-15 off of
> eBay.  The bid is at 227.50.  Who else has an F-15 that needs that I
> wonder?  Make no mistake, the panel is _specifically_ for the F-15.  Now
> some asshat gets to pay 227.50 for a "collectable" panel while I get to
> scratch build an inferior copy.
>
> I sincerely hope the f'ing bastard chokes on it.

Amen to that. While I can understand the appeal for the 'collector' they
really do screw things up wonderfully for people with aircraft.

I've found a 'collector' with pilots notes he won't release.

Also found a 'collector' with a fully populated instrument panel he
_might_ sell at some point.

Bastards.

Roy.