[simpits-tech] FWD: Angle off front console

Craig Rochester simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 06:22:59 -0500

Hi Erwin,

3D is great.  The software part is more complex, but building stuff in 3D is
easier in a lot of ways.  It's like building with blocks rather than doing a
line drawing.

Craig R.