[simpits-tech] Ideas for out-the-window visuals?

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:32:32 +0200

the only problem with the parhelia is that it's 3D is about half as good as
the nVidia and even less when you look at the new ATI,
 if you can do with just 2 monitors go for the nVidia or even better go for
the ATI 9700, nothing touches it especially in dual display.

Ido

             Sean
             Galbraith
             <sean.g@pa                                                 To
             radise.net         simpits-tech@simpits.org
             .nz>                                                       cc
             Sent by:
             simpits-te                                            Subject
             ch-admin@s         Re: [simpits-tech] Ideas for
             impits.org         out-the-window visuals?

             12/09/2002
             01:10 AM

               Please
             respond to
             simpits-te
             ch@simpits
                .org

At 10:20 PM 12/8/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Sean
>
>I saw the Parhelia running a three screen set-up recently. Win XP and
CFS3.
>All three screens (TFT's) looked great.

That's sounding more and more like a Simpit_dream_come_true card every
minute ;-)

Sean.