[simpits-tech] What really hacks me off....

Martin Ingold simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:05:36 +0100

Well maybe you send him an email explaining what you would use it for, and he might just
say you can have it? Just an idea.... haven't really had luck with this so far, but
you'll never know....

Martin