[simpits-tech] Angle off front console

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:10:06 +0200

Hi marv,
Is the rake there for both parts or just the front one ?
and is it the same for the right side ?

Thanks

Ido

             Marv De
             Beque
             <mdebeque@                                                 To
             woh.rr.com         <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             >                                                          cc
             Sent by:
             simpits-te                                            Subject
             ch-admin@s         Re: [simpits-tech] Angle off front console
             impits.org

             12/08/2002
             03:49 PM

               Please
             respond to
             simpits-te
             ch@simpits
                .org

True.  I have a set of real side consoles and they are "bent" up 5 degrees
as well as a 5 degree rake or angle inward.