[simpits-tech] What really hacks me off....

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:00:44 -0600

Gene, that regulator looks exactly like the one used in the F-16 as
well.  I know, because I have on sitting on my desk.  Although the one
in this auction looks like it's backlit panel is in better shape than
the one I have.  I had planned on making a new panel but using the valve
assembly in my pit.  I also happen to have an oxygen regulator from an
L-1011 which is mechanically almost identical to the F-16.  I know you
want the real thing, but if you can't come across it and want to use the
valve assembly, drop me an email at crease-guard@attbi.com and I'll
shoot you some pictures of both so you can see the difference.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Gene Buckle
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 11:55 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] What really hacks me off....

I just gave up trying to get the oxygen regulator panel for my F-15 off
of
eBay.  The bid is at 227.50.  Who else has an F-15 that needs that I
wonder?  Make no mistake, the panel is _specifically_ for the F-15.  Now
some asshat gets to pay 227.50 for a "collectable" panel while I get to
scratch build an inferior copy.

I sincerely hope the f'ing bastard chokes on it.