[simpits-tech] Monitor question

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 10:56:49 +1300

At 02:08 PM 12/7/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Jonas,
>
>You need a second video card in that computer, or a dual-head (or more)
>video card. Wideview will only help if you have a network, check the
>Matrox Parhelia, one computer and three monitors easily replace a
>network of three computers with Wideview now...
>

>Best
>Katy

Speaking of which.... has anyone seen one of these out of captivity, and
being abused in a flightsim application?  I'm leaning towards one for my
out-the-window stuff.. but have not seen one working in FS....
I also couldn't see if it would run 3 x TV's or if it's just monitors....
(weird connectors and adaptors by the looks of it...)

Sean.