[simpits-tech] Ideas for out-the-window visuals?

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:54:22 -0500

Ever considered an LCD panel and overhead projectors? That seems like it
would be a good alternative to the $$$ LCD projectors. Also I wonder if you
could stick a monitor under an overhead projector (remove light

	-Matt Bailey