[simpits-tech] site update

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:10:08 +0100

Joseph Fagner wrote:
> How did you get the MFD and RWR info onto the monitors?  Is it there by
> itself or is there other info on the monitor that you just block out?
>
> Jay

Hi, Jay!

Sadly, the connection diagram is just what I want it to be in the future
:(. At the moment I don't have the TFTs yet, this will have to wait,
until I finished the middleconsoles.
until G2I will release an F4 version, which allows for MFD data transfer
through a network, I will use Erwin's F4Glass software to display
ADI/DED/PFD/RWR etc. on the MFDs (since I also don't have a LCD
available, which fits my needs ;).

I'm actually developing my IOS software, which is in version 0.01 now
*g*. when finished, it should be possible to train emergency procedures,
since all the instruments and lights will be controlled by other comps
than the main computer (of course you will have to turn off the
OTW-view, and pause the simulation itself - this will be possible from
the IOS). at this moment, the simulator will turn into a procedures only
trainer, without OTW-view, just like I experienced at Zeltweg.

will keep you informed, how it's going on.

greetings
michi
--
%  http://www.f16simulator.net  %