[simpits-tech] 5" Monochrome Monitors Available - Any Interest

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:03:16 -0600

If no takers, $50?

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Bill Kaufman
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:11 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] 5" Monochrome Monitors Available - Any Interest

Hi Folks,

I have two 5" diagonal green monochrome monitors available. They run off
the
older style Hercules Monochrome graphics cards and a 12V power supply.
You
have to add pots for brightness and contrast through the rear connector.
Both are new-old stock and design for panel mount. They consist of the
picture tube and the circuit board. You have to build the rest. The
front of
the glass is flat and I have mounted one behind a piece of Plexiglas
with no
problems. I can provide monochrome cards with them. I believe these were
designed for older ATM machines but I can not verify that.

Anyone interested? Make me an offer.

Thanks.

Bill