[simpits-tech] Aircraft Arrives - Sanity Departs.

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:44:13 +0000 (GMT)

Heh... well the Sea Hawk arrived yesterday and is now on its dollies and
living in my tiny workshop. So much needs doing I don't know where to
start - yet.

The construction is surprising, no computers around when this was built so
its VERY much over-engineered - I guess that helped it survive all these
years. Hydraulic systems are incredible, it looks like someone opened an
access hatch and threw a ton of spaghetti in there ;)

I'll post some initial pics as soon as its new domain comes through. Keep
an eye out for www.WV838.com

Roy the insane.