[simpits-tech] Oh Dear..

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:36:17 +0800

> >Groan... I finally finished clearing the workshop around 1am this
morning.
> >Amazing how much crap you accumulate under the pretext "oh, that'll come
> >in useful!"

Every thing is useful , that you collect ...... but nothing is usefull to
you when you want it ,

i overcommed this by throwing all my " usefull " things in to a bin marked "
Thrown Out Already "
give it a week and you will say ahh geeze i need that but i threw it out
last week,  then a quick rummage through the " Thrown Out Already " bin and
violla it there .....

this was taught to me by my father , this prob explains why we both have
workshops full of useless crap

8-)

ben

bjones@pipecomp.com.au