[simpits-tech] Press-N-Squeal PC Board Sheets

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:38:58 -0500

That might be.  The instructions on the sheet said between 275 - 325 F.

I went conservative and was around 280 F as measured at the face of the
iron.

Might try to reduce temp, but I just ordered all the goodies to do this with
photo resist PC boards.  That should work better since the alignment won't
move while UV exposure takes place.